Thursday, May 11, 2017

Speaking Up

          Have you ever wanted to speak up for something you believe in? Or have you ever actually stood up when you seen something wrong? You should always speak up and say something whenever you see something that you know is wrong.
          By you saying something, you can possibly make a change or even impact on a lot of others. I personally speak up whenever I see something wrong, or I say something about topics I'm passionate about. By speaking your mind towards something you're extremely passionate about can possibly lead you to being a person who changes the world.
         As I grow older, I want to change others perspectives on the world. By informing them about real world situations, so we can come together to find a solution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment